Conferences and Consulting
OrthoXL supports orthopaedic surgeons from around the world in the fields of teaching and research.
We organize the yearly “Basel Elbow Course” with hands-on cadaver labs:
OrthoXL organizes all aspects of the organization.
15 faculty from 6 countries had a great
time at the 4th edition featuring:
- Prof. Mark Morrey, Mayo Clinic, USA
- Prof. Luke Oh, Harvard, USA
- Dr. Boris Hollinger, Germany
- Prof. Dr. med. Roger van Riet, Antwerpen, Belgium
- Prof. Denise Eygendaal, NL
- PD Dr. Christian Spross, CH
- PD Dr. med. Karim Eid, Baden, Switzerland
- Dr. med. Michael C. Glanzmann, Zurich, Switzerland
- Dr. med. Enrico Guerra, Milano, Italy
- Dr. med. Boris Hollinger, Markgröningen, Germany
- Dr. med. Ulf Riede, Solothurn, Switzerland
- Dr. med. Daniel Smolen, Zürich, Switzerland
- Dr. med. Gregor Szöllösy, Zurich, Switzerland
- KD Dr. G. Tamborrini, Basel, Switzerland
- PD Dr. med. Kilian Wegmann, Köln, Germany
- Dr. med. Thorsten Wischer, Basel, Switzerland
Dear ladies and gentlemen
our 2019 course is fully booked since January 2019. There are already many surgeons on the waiting list.
We hope to see you next year.
Claudio and Andy